Writer：Anonymous 2020-02-24 17:11:00
Features of Rockwell Hardness Tester
1. The same test principle and accuracy as desktop computers, conforming to the standards GB / T230, ISO6508 and ASTM E110. After testing by China Metrology Institute, the error is not greater than 1.5HR.
2. Rockwell hardness tester is fast, easy and non-destructive.
3. Drum reading mechanism like micrometer, convenient reading, good repeatability and high accuracy.
4. The Rockwell hardness tester is equipped with a magnifying glass with a lamp, which ensures convenient reading when used in a darker place in the workshop.
5. Can test flat workpieces and curved workpieces from Φ50mm to infinity.
6. Rockwell hardness tester is used for on-site testing of steel plates, steel pipes, shafts, molds, large forgings and various large and medium heat-treated parts, surface quenching and assembly equipment parts, especially suitable for testing the hardness of welds and heat affected zones .
7. The Rockwell hardness tester is used for production inspection and acceptance inspection, and can replace the Leeb hardness tester with low accuracy.
8. Traceable standard hardness block.
9. Indenter qualified by standard Rockwell hardness tester.
10. The dynamometer used to verify the test force can be traced to the secondary reference.
How to use Rockwell hardness tester
The Rockwell hardness tester is a commonly used hardness tester. Rockwell hardness principle: measure the depth of indentation. How to use Rockwell hardness tester: Simply put, use a certain force value to correspond to different indenters, make a pit, and measure the depth of the indentation.
Rockwell hardness tester is divided into: pointer type and digital display type.
The pointer Rockwell hardness tester, such as HR-150A, is used as follows:
1. When the indenter is in contact with the sample, the initial test force is loaded, and the large pointer turns three times (the small pointer to the red dot); use the handle to load the main test force. After the pointer is stable, use the handle to unload the test force and read the large dial The position of the pointer, such as the large pointer at 45.5, the Rockwell hardness is 45.5.
Instruction: Pointer Rockwell hardness tester, slightly complicated operation, resolution 0.5HR.
2. Digital Rockwell hardness tester, such as WHR-150, WHR-60D, RTD700.
Use as follows:
The indenter is in contact with the sample, the force value bar is OK (the initial test force is loaded), the main test force is automatically loaded, automatically held, and automatically unloaded, and the LCD screen automatically displays the Rockwell hardness value.
3. Automatic digital display Rockwell hardness tester RTD710, the indenter automatically drops, and the initial test force and main test force are automatically loaded.
Use as follows:
One-button operation: When the distance between the tip of the indenter and the sample is 0.5-1mm, click the "Test" button, the indenter will automatically descend, the initial load and the main load will be automatically applied, and the hardness value will be automatically displayed;
4. Fully automatic Rockwell hardness tester with automatic lifting function,
One-button operation: Press the start key, the table will automatically rise, the sample will automatically load when it touches the indenter, unload automatically, and automatically display the hardness value.
5, fast Rockwell hardness tester, the test is very fast, 4 seconds hardness value.
How to use: Pull the lever, release the lever, and display the hardness value. (The initial test force and the main test force are loaded together)