|Approximate Lead Time:：2 Weeks||Standard accessories：
Indenter clamping device 1 unit.
120°Diamond Rockwell Indenter 1pc.
Indenter adapter 1 pc.
Brochure 1 pc.
Test block HRC 1 pc
Accessories case 1pc
Conversion table 1pc.
ü The operator can start the automatic program measurement with only one action, without any pause in the middle:the indenter contacts the sample——performs preloading and main loading——indentation measurement—— unloading the test force——releasing the sample.
All test steps are completed in one click, completely eliminating the operator's error, thus maximizing the accuracy and repeatability of the test.
ü Automated contact test sample: 4776 is capable of performing automated contact test sample surfaces without the need to move the sample. Once in contact with the sample, the test system and the indenter begin to work, clamp the sample, apply a load, and finally measure according to standard methods.
During the measurement process, the system maintains accurate measurement even if the test sample is axially deflected. This automatic compensation function maintains accurate measurement results in harsh test environments. (Automatically compensates the influence of deformation of sample and frame under large load on measurement accuracy)
ü The test sample is automatically clamped and locked before loading.
ü The 4776 fully automatic closed-loop load control system provides the highest precision loading force and is fully compliant with the ISO-JIS standard.
ü Even the first test, you can achieve perfect and effective measurements.
ü The stability of accuracy can be maintained under all circumstances.
ü There is no need to adjust the level after installing the instrument.
ü Everyone can operate the instrument, even if it is not trained, it can be used very well, just wait for the result with one click.
ü All systems comply with CE specifications.
ü All operations are simplified, including automated test piece analysis:
- Press the start button
-Approach the sample
-Clamping the sample
-Positioning the test surface
-Complete the entire test process and release the sample
ü Unique advancement:
- No need to make a second measurement, the first measurement is extremely effective value;
- The indenter is directly connected to the load cell without any intermediate structure. The load sensor directly measures the load on the monitoring head and adjusts it. With the coaxial loading technology, the leverless structure is not affected by friction and other factors.
- The depth measuring device is directly connected to the indenter without any intermediate structure, and the main frame is a floating flexible connection. The depth measuring device measures the absolute depth of the indenter pressed into the test block, and can automatically compensate the deformation of the workpiece surface due to pressure. Up to 50mm, instead of pressing into the depth and the frame, the workpiece is deformed to match the depth value.
- The depth measurement device has a resolution of 0.01um, and the indentation depth measurement error is less than 0.05um.
Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell
Rockwell：HRA, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K, L, M, P, R, S, V
Superficial Rockwell：HR15N, 30N, 45N, 15T, 30T, 45T, 15W, 30W, 45W, 15X, 30X, 45X, 15Y, 30Y, 45Y（W,X,Y Customizable if required）
Load sensor controlled electronic closed loop load control system.
Coaxial loading (all loading driving units and indenters are on the same spindle)
Depth measuring device
Coaxial depth measuring device with resolution of 0.01um
Automatically compensate for non-horizontal and ambient vibration of equipment without adjusting and checking level
Automatic Hardness Compensation for Measuring Circular Workpiece
Test force loading
Automation (Loading, Maintaining, Unloading, Reading Value)
0 to 99.9 seconds, Resolution 0.1 seconds
5 to 50℃
EN-ISO 6506-2 / 6507-2 / 6508-2 / 2039-2 ASTM-E18
Store measurements, set upper and lower limits, average values, bar charts, trend charts, standard deviations
LCD color screen
All metals, steels, hardened steels, cast iron, copper and copper alloys, aluminium alloys, plastics, rubber
1. If you have a repair or commissioning installation service request, we will respond to you within 12 hours of the working day.
2. During the warranty period, we are responsible for repairing and replacing the damaged parts for the quality problems of the products or installation of the equipment.
3. After the warranty period, we will provide a paid lifetime service. Priority replacement will be provided if parts need to be replaced.
Go to User Center to fill in User Address
Confirm Order Information
Fill in Express Delivery Method
Waiting for Delivery Information